Our HDPE Adirondack Chairs
Classic Poly Adirondack Chairs
Perfect for creating a relaxing patio or backyard living area, our poly Adirondack chairs stay true to the essence of what makes Adirondack chairs so popular. They feature a classic and comfortable curved back and wide armrests that are perfect for placing food and drinks. In addition to the classic features of traditional Adirondack chairs, our poly Adirondack chairs include modern benefits such as increased durability and a wider selection of color options.
Want to provide several style options to your customers? No problem. We’ve produced several different models of the classic Adirondack chair, each with its own unique features and size. Whether you want a more modern angular back, a traditional curved back, or a chair with a five-slate back, we’re confident our collection has what you’re looking for.
Poly Adirondack Love Chairs
Traditionally, Adirondack chairs are only built to seat one. However, we know that modern homeowners often look for more spacious seating options for their outdoor spaces. That’s why we’ve included poly Adirondack love chairs as part of our collection. It’s the perfect option for homeowners that need more space for entertaining guests but want to keep the classic charm of the Adirondack chair.
Our poly Adirondack love chair can comfortably seat two people and comes in two different models. You can also choose from a variety of colors as well.
Download Our Catalog Today
Explore All of Our HDPE Adirondack Chair Options
When you download our catalog, you’ll be able to find detailed information on the sizes and specifications of each of our poly Adirondack chairs. If you don’t see the type of chair you are looking for in our catalog, our design team will be happy to help you create the style you need.
More Adirondack Chair Options to Offer Your Customers
All of our Poly Adirondack Chairs are Customizable
One of the main benefits of using Poly Furniture Supply as your poly furniture wholesaler is how customizable our furniture options are. When you order from us, you get to choose from a variety of different chair styles and an even larger selection of color options.
Even better, we have an in-house design team that can help you produce other styles of poly chairs that aren’t in our standard catalog. All you have to do is send us an inquiry and we can give you a quote for your order.
Still not sure if selling poly Adirondack chairs are the right choice for your business? Here are a few reasons why our chairs are the perfect fit for you and your customers.
They Are Built to Last
If you're looking for environmentally responsible and high-quality outdoor furniture, then our poly Adirondack chairs are just what you need. Made from durable HDPE, which is made from 100% recycled materials like milk jugs, cutting boards, and bleach bottles, these sturdy outdoor furniture pieces are both stylish and eco-friendly.
They Are Better For The Environment
Our chairs are made of HDPE, which comes from 100% recycled plastic materials. This means your customers will be able to purchase full sets of Adirondack chairs without worrying about having a negative impact on the environment.
They Are More Convenient
Your customers want to be able to enjoy their outdoor furniture without having to stress about keeping it clean. Unlike wooden outdoor furniture, which can be easily stained and is often difficult to properly clean, poly outdoor furniture makes cleaning easy for your customers. All they need is a little soap and water, and their furniture will look good as new. The durability of poly furniture also means it can withstand being cleaned with a power washer.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know how challenging it can be to find a reliable supplier of poly bistro furniture. To make sure you have enough information to make the right decision, here are some of the most common questions our customers ask
In order to ensure the highest quality product, have a very strict process for producing our poly Adirondack chairs. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
1. Our first step is to melt down the right quantity of HDPE pellets that will be used to create the poly lumber plates.
2. Once the HDPE is melted down, we then force the molten plastic through a die to create a long piece of poly lumber.
3. Once the poly lumber is cooled, we then cut it down to smaller plates.
4. The poly lumber plates are then polished to ensure a high-quality appearance.
5. We then cut the polished plates into the correct shapes and sizes for each chair and drill the necessary holes for hardware.
6. Once all the lumber plates are created, we package them up along with the necessary hardware for assembly.
Yes, all of our chairs come with detailed and easy-to-follow assembly instructions inside each individual box.
Yes. All of our poly furniture is covered by a two-year warranty.
This depends on whether you want to order an existing style of poly Adirondack chairs from our catalog or custom Adirondack chairs based on your own designs.
Ordering Existing Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (email@example.com). Tell us the model and quantity of poly chairs you’d like to order.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with the price.
3. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place a larger order).
4. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
Ordering Custom Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a photo or image of the chair design you’d like us to produce.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with a price according to your design
3. You confirm the chair design draft and price
4. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
5. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
When you order any model of our poly Adirondack chairs, you can choose from 17 different standard colors:
Turquoise, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Red, Lime, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, White, Weather Wood, Brown, Gray, Black, Carmine, and Khaki.
You can find all exact colors in the catalog.
If you need your chairs in a color that isn’t in our standard catalog, we can also provide other color options at your request.
One of the benefits of buying poly Adirondack chairs from us is our low MOQ requirements compared to other manufacturers.
For non-custom Adirondack chairs, our MOQ is 200/SKU.
For custom designs and colors, our MOQ is 300/SKU.