Poly Bar & Counter Set Collection
Poly Bar & Counter Set
Our Poly Bar & Counter Set combine the classic look of the Adirondack chair with the convenience of a traditional counter chair. Our Poly Bar & Counter Set come in two standard sizes and 17 standard color options.
Download Our Catalog Today
Explore All of Our Poly Bar & Counter Set Options
When you download our catalog, you’ll be able to find detailed information on the sizes and specifications of each of our Poly Bar & Counter Set. If you don’t see the type of Poly Bar & Counter Set you are looking for in our catalog, our design team will be happy to help you create the style you need.
More Bar & Counter Set Options to Offer Your Customers
All of our Poly Bar & Counter Set are Customizable
Furniture Supply’s wide range of customizable poly furniture is one of the main benefits that you can enjoy when working when you choose us as your wholesale supplier. When ordering from us, we can build your Poly Bar & Counter Set pieces in any style or color you desire.
Even better, we have an in-house design team that can help you produce new and distinct styles of Poly Bar & Counter Set that aren’t in our standard catalog. All you have to do is send us an inquiry and we can give you a quote for your order.
Still not sure if selling Poly Bar & Counter Set is the right choice for your business? Here are a few reasons why our poly furniture are the perfect fit for you and your customers.
They Are Built to Last
If you're looking for environmentally responsible and high-quality outdoor furniture, then our Poly Bar & Counter Set are just what you need. Made from durable HDPE, which is made from 100% recycled materials like milk jugs, cutting boards, and bleach bottles, these sturdy outdoor furniture pieces are both stylish and eco-friendly.
They Are Better For The Environment
Our chairs are made of HDPE, which comes from 100% recycled plastic materials. This means your customers will be able to purchase full sets of poly furniture without worrying about having a negative impact on the environment.
They Are More Convenient
Your customers want to be able to enjoy their outdoor furniture without having to stress about keeping it clean. Unlike wooden outdoor furniture, which can be easily stained and is often difficult to properly clean, poly outdoor furniture makes cleaning easy for your customers. All they need is a little soap and water, and their furniture will look good as new. The durability of poly furniture also means it can withstand being cleaned with a power washer.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know how challenging it can be to find a reliable supplier of Poly Bar & Counter Set furniture. To make sure you have enough information to make the right decision, here are some of the most common questions our customers ask
In order to ensure the highest quality product, have a very strict process for producing our Poly Bar & Counter Set. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
1. Our first step is to melt down the right quantity of HDPE pellets that will be used to create the poly lumber plates.
2. Once the HDPE is melted down, we then force the molten plastic through a die to create a long piece of poly lumber.
3. Once the poly lumber is cooled, we then cut it down to smaller plates.
4. The poly lumber plates are then polished to ensure a high-quality appearance.
5. We then cut the polished plates into the correct shapes and sizes for each furniture and drill the necessary holes for hardware.
6. Once all the lumber plates are created, we package them up along with the necessary hardware for assembly.
Yes, all of our furniture come with detailed and easy-to-follow assembly instructions inside each individual box.
Yes, we are confident in the quality of our products. That’s why all of your poly furniture is covered by a two-year warranty.
This depends on whether you want to order an existing style of Poly Bar & Counter Set from our catalog or custom Poly Bar & Counter Set based on your own designs.
Ordering Existing Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (email@example.com). Tell us the model and quantity of Poly Bar & Counter Set you’d like to order.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with the price.
3. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
4. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
Ordering Custom Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a photo or image of the Poly Bar & Counter Set design you’d like us to produce.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with a price according to your design
3. You confirm the design draft and price
4. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
5. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
When you order any model of our Poly Bar & Counter Set, you can choose from 17 different standard colors:
Turquoise, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Red, Lime, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, White, Weather Wood, Brown, Gray, Black, Carmine, and Khaki.
You can find all exact colors in the catalog.
If you need your Poly Bar & Counter Set in a color that isn’t in our standard catalog, we can also provide other color options at your request.
One of the benefits of buying Poly Bar & Counter Set from us is our low MOQ requirements compared to other manufacturers.
For non-custom Poly Bar & Counter Set, our MOQ is 200/SKU.
For custom designs and colors, our MOQ is 300/SKU.