Rocking Chair Collection
We offer a wide selection of predesigned outdoor poly rocking chairs in different sizes and colors. If you can’t find the style you’re looking for, our design team can work with you to produce exactly what you need.
Rocking Chairs Collection
Poly Rocking Chairs
Rocking chairs are the perfect way to add more rest and relaxation to your customers’ homes. They look just as beautiful as the classic Adirondack chair, but with an added old-fashioned charm that only a rocking chair can provide.
Our poly rocking chairs come in two models: a traditional curved back and a more modern angular back. Add a nice poly side table in between either of these two styles and your customers will have the perfect weekend retreat right on their front porch.
Download Our Catalog Today
Explore All of Our HDPE Rocking Chair Options
When you download our catalog, you’ll be able to find detailed information on the sizes and specifications of each of our poly rocking chairs. If you don’t see the type of rocking chair you are looking for in our catalog, our design team will be happy to help you create the style you need.
More Rocking Chair Options to Offer Your Customers
All of our Poly Rocking Chairs are Customizable
One of the main benefits of using Poly Furniture Supply as your poly furniture wholesaler is how customizable our furniture options are. When you order from us, you get to choose from a variety of different chair styles and an even larger selection of color options.
Even better, we have an in-house design team that can help you produce other styles of poly chairs that aren’t in our standard catalog. All you have to do is send us an inquiry and we can give you a quote for your order.
Still not sure if selling poly Rocking chairs are the right choice for your business? Here are a few reasons why our chairs are the perfect fit for you and your customers.
They Are Built to Last
If you're looking for environmentally responsible and high-quality outdoor furniture, then our poly rocking chairs are just what you need. Made from durable HDPE, which is made from 100% recycled materials like milk jugs, cutting boards, and bleach bottles, these sturdy outdoor furniture pieces are both stylish and eco-friendly.
They Are Better For The Environment
Our chairs are made of HDPE, which comes from 100% recycled plastic materials. This means your customers will be able to purchase full sets of rocking chairs without worrying about having a negative impact on the environment.
They Are More Convenient
Your customers want to be able to enjoy their outdoor furniture without having to stress about keeping it clean. Unlike wooden outdoor furniture, which can be easily stained and is often difficult to properly clean, poly outdoor furniture makes cleaning easy for your customers. All they need is a little soap and water, and their furniture will look good as new. The durability of poly furniture also means it can withstand being cleaned with a power washer.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know how challenging it can be to find a reliable supplier of poly bistro furniture. To make sure you have enough information to make the right decision, here are some of the most common questions our customers ask
In order to ensure the highest quality product, have a very strict process for producing our poly rocking chairs. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
1. Our first step is to melt down the right quantity of HDPE pellets that will be used to create the poly lumber plates.
2. Once the HDPE is melted down, we then force the molten plastic through a die to create a long piece of poly lumber.
3. Once the poly lumber is cooled, we then cut it down to smaller plates.
4. The poly lumber plates are then polished to ensure a high-quality appearance.
5. We then cut the polished plates into the correct shapes and sizes for each chair and drill the necessary holes for hardware.
6. Once all the lumber plates are created, we package them up along with the necessary hardware for assembly.
Yes, all of our chairs come with detailed and easy-to-follow assembly instructions inside each individual box.
Yes. All of our poly furniture is covered by a two-year warranty.
This depends on whether you want to order an existing style of poly rocking chairs from our catalog or custom rocking chairs based on your own designs.
Ordering Existing Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (email@example.com). Tell us the model and quantity of poly chairs you’d like to order.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with the price.
3. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place a larger order).
4. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
Ordering Custom Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a photo or image of the chair design you’d like us to produce.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with a price according to your design
3. You confirm the chair design draft and price
4. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
5. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
When you order any model of our poly rocking chairs, you can choose from 17 different standard colors:
Turquoise, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Red, Lime, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, White, Weather Wood, Brown, Gray, Black, Carmine, and Khaki.
You can find all exact colors in the catalog.
If you need your rocking chairs in a color that isn’t in our standard catalog, we can also provide other color options at your request.
One of the benefits of buying poly rocking chairs from us is our low MOQ requirements compared to other manufacturers.
For non-custom rocking chairs, our MOQ is 200/SKU.
For custom designs and colors, our MOQ is 300/SKU.