Sofas & Coffee Tables Furniture Collections
Poly Single Sofas
Looking for a smaller poly sofa option to offer your customers? Our poly single sofas are the perfect choice for customers that have smaller patios and backyards but still want to enjoy the luxury of a poly outdoor sofa. They come with a single cushion on the bottom and a single cushion on the back, both made from high-quality materials that can withstand even the toughest weather conditions.
Poly Loveseat Sofas
Our poly Adirondack loveseat sofas are the perfect choice for customers that want a slightly more spacious sofa option to place in their backyard but don’t have the space for a full-sized sofa. They comfortably seat two people and come with four comfortable and durable cushions that are equipped to handle any kind of weather.
Poly Three-Seat Sofas
Looking for a comfortable and durable outdoor sofa that seats up to three people? Look no further than our poly Adirondack three-seat sofas. Made from high-quality HDPE, these recycled plastic outdoor sofas are perfect for customers that want to relax on their porch or in their backyard. It’s our largest outdoor sofa option and its six cushions are covered with durable fabric that can withstand years of use, and the angled backs provide ample support.
Download Our Catalog Today
Explore All of Our Recycled Plastic Outdoor Sofas and Coffee Tables Options
When you download our catalog, you’ll be able to find detailed information on the sizes and specifications of each of our poly sofas and coffee tables. If you don’t see the type of sofa and coffee table you are looking for in our catalog, our design team will be happy to help you create the style you need.
More Poly Sofa and Coffee Table Options to Offer Your Customers
All of our Poly Sofas and Coffee Tables are Customizable
Even better, we have an in-house design team that can help you produce new and distinct styles of poly sofas and coffee tables that aren’t in our standard catalog. All you have to do is send us an inquiry and we can give you a quote for your order.
Still not sure if selling poly sofas and coffee tables are the right choice for your business? Here are a few reasons why our sofas and coffee tables are the perfect fit for you and your customers.
They Are Built to Last
If you're looking for environmentally responsible and high-quality outdoor furniture, then our poly sofas and coffee tables are just what you need. Made from durable HDPE, which is made from 100% recycled materials like milk jugs, cutting boards, and bleach bottles, these sturdy outdoor furniture pieces are both stylish and eco-friendly.
They Are Better For The Environment
Our poly sofas are made of HDPE, which comes from 100% recycled plastic materials. This means your customers will be able to purchase full sets of poly sofas and coffee tables without worrying about having a negative impact on the environment.
They Are More Convenient
Your customers want to be able to enjoy their outdoor furniture without having to stress about keeping it clean. Unlike wooden outdoor furniture, which can be easily stained and is often difficult to properly clean, poly outdoor furniture makes cleaning easy for your customers. All they need is a little soap and water, and their furniture will look good as new. The durability of poly furniture also means it can withstand being cleaned with a power washer.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know how challenging it can be to find a reliable supplier of poly sofa and coffee table furniture. To make sure you have enough information to make the right decision, here are some of the most common questions our customers ask
In order to ensure the highest quality product, have a very strict process for producing our poly sofas and coffee tables. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
1. Our first step is to melt down the right quantity of HDPE pellets that will be used to create the poly lumber plates.
2. Once the HDPE is melted down, we then force the molten plastic through a die to create a long piece of poly lumber.
3. Once the poly lumber is cooled, we then cut it down to smaller plates.
4. The poly lumber plates are then polished to ensure a high-quality appearance.
5. We then cut the polished plates into the correct shapes and sizes for each sofa/ table and drill the necessary holes for hardware.
6. Once all the lumber plates are created, we package them up along with the necessary hardware for assembly.
Yes, all of our sofas and coffee tables come with detailed and easy-to-follow assembly instructions inside each individual box.
Yes, we are confident in the quality of our products. That’s why all of your poly furniture is covered by a two-year warranty.
This depends on whether you want to order an existing style of poly sofa or coffee table from our catalog or custom furniture based on your own designs.
Ordering Existing Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (email@example.com). Tell us the model and quantity of poly sofas or coffee tables you’d like to order.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with the price.
3. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
4. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
Ordering Custom Furniture
1. Send us an inquiry using our contact form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a photo or image of the furniture design you’d like us to produce.
2. We’ll respond to your inquiry with a price according to your design
3. You confirm the chair design draft and price
4. After you confirm the price, you can pay for a sample product to be shipped to you (we will refund the cost of the sample–not including shipping–once you place are larger order).
5. Once you confirm there are no problems with the sample, you can place a full order. We require a 30% downpayment on all orders in order to begin producing the product.
When you order any model of our poly sofas and coffee tables, you can choose from 17 different standard colors:
Turquoise, Pacific Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Red, Lime, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, White, Weather Wood, Brown, Gray, Black, Carmine, and Khaki.
If you need your sofas and coffee tables in a color that isn’t in our standard catalog, we can also provide other color options at your request.
One of the benefits of buying poly sofas and coffee tables from us is our low MOQ requirements compared to other manufacturers.
For non-custom sofas and coffee tables, our MOQ is 200/SKU.
For custom designs and colors, our MOQ is 300/SKU.